Collection: Offspring Cabernet
This wines´ harmony is perfect, which is currently recognizable when you have a look at the golden ring that adorns the label. Dark ruby garnet. Powerful and full-bodied Cabernet Sauvignon from the single vineyard “Hochbaum (High tree)" of the great cru “Altes Weingebirge (Old wine mountains)“. A very deep Sauvignon fruit, fine roast aromas, nuances of tobacco as well as chocolate, liquorice, and poppy, dried fruits (prune, blackcurrant), ripe tannins, and a never ending finish.
- Grape variety(ies): 100 % Cabernet Sauvignon
- Quality: Quality wine from Austria
- Origin: Mittelburgenland, Austria
- Alcohol: 14,5 % vol
- Sugar degree: dry
- Vinification: Aged 36 month in 225 litre oak barrels (second use).
- Ratings: TOP (awarded by “Vinaria” to one of the best 36 red wines in Austria.), 93 points (Falstaff)
- Vegan certified
In favor of “Austrian Cancer Aid” and “Licht ins Dunkel“.
More information about the “Offspring wines” can be found at http://www.offspring-wein.com/eng/