Collection: Cabernet Sauvignon
One of the great crus of the Pfneisl family is the vineyard "Kart vineyard“ in Deutschkreutz with its rocky soils , which are ideal for Cabernet Sauvignon.
This Cabernet Sauvignon presents itself in a bold ruby tone with violet reflections. Full, dense flavors, soft fruit on a palate of cassis , blackberry, and juniper. Delicate caramel and nougat, roasted notes in the aftertaste, pleasant tannins, which are wonderfully incorporated. A versatile accompaniment to food.
- Grape variety(ies): Cabernet Sauvignon
- Quality: Quality wine from Austria
- Origin: Mittelburgenland, Austria
- Alcohol: 14% vol
- Sugar degree: dry
- Vinification: Aged 12 month in used 225 and 500 litre oak barrels.
- Ratings: 91 points (Falstaff)