A blend of Shiraz and Merlot from the single vineyard “Hexenberg (Witch hill)”.
Dark ruby, violet reflexes, delicate edge brightening.Intense aromas of toast, a hint of caramel, dark berry fruit, dominant notes of precious wood. Juicy, ripe cherry fruit extract, sweetness, well integrated tannins, red berries in the aftertaste. Mineral final, subtle herbal spice in the aftertaste.
- Grape variety(ies): 50% Merlot, 50% Shiraz
- Quality: Quality wine from Austria
- Origin: Mittelburgenland, Austria
- Alcohol: 14,0 % vol
- Sugar degree: dry
- Vinification: Aged 20-24 month in 100% new 225 litre oak barrels.
- Ratings: 94 points (Falstaff)