A blend of Blaufränkisch, Pinot Noir, Cab. Sauvignon, Merlot, and Shiraz. Dark ruby garnet, violet reflexes. Delicately lined with chocolate dark berry fruit, a hint of blueberry and cassis, pleasant herbal spice, multifarious bouquet. Juicy, extract of sweet forest berry fruit, fine tannins that are well integrated, adheres well, good length, accessible. It has aging potential.
- Grape variety(ies): 20% Blaufränkisch, 20% Cabernet Sauvignon, 20% Merlot, 20% Pinot Noir, 20% Shiraz
- Quality: Quality wine from Austria
- Origin: Mittelburgenland, Austria
- Alcohol: 14,0 % vol
- Sugar degree: dry
- Vinification: Aged 18 month in new and used 225 litre oak barrels.
- Ratings: 93 points (Falstaff)