A blend of Blaufränkisch, Merlot, and Shiraz.
Dark ruby with violet reflections and delicate edge brightening. A delicate odor of dark berries, blackberry, tender vanilla, spicy nuances, and fine roasting aromas. Harmonious tannins and a touch of chocolate at the finish. A versatile wine at the table.
- Grape variety(ies): 50 Blaufränkisch, 25% Merlot, 25% Shiraz
- Quality: Quality wine from Austria
- Origin: Mittelburgenland, Austria
- Alcohol: 14,0 % vol
- Sugar degree: dry
- Vinification: Aged 12 month in used 225 and 500 litre oak barrels
- Ratings: 91 points (Falstaff)