Collection: Shiraz Maria's Vineyard
On the clay-soil of the single vineyard “Satz”, the family has planted Shiraz. Thanks to the permanent sun, the grapes reach optimum ripeness. Dark ruby with violet reflections, delicate edge brightening. Smoky and spicy dark berry jam –coded with a touch of dry spices. Juicy, elegant texture, fine cherry fruit, well bound tannins, mineral aftertaste, delicate nougat after the finish, a versatile food companion.
- Grape variety(ies): Shiraz
- Quality: Quality wine from Austria
- Origin: Mittelburgenland, Austria
- Alcohol: 14,0 % vol
- Sugar degree: dry
- Vinification: Aged 12 month in new and used 225 litre oak barrels.
- Ratings: 93 points (Falstaff), Gold (wine award Burgenland)
Delivery takes up to 5 working days.